The staff of the Kostanay Social-Technical University named after academician Z. Aldamzhar congratulates the candidate of Pedagogical Sciences (methodology of teaching physics), associate professor of the department of “Natural Sciences” Iskakova Gulyaim Mindugalievna on another victory in the Second International Research Competition “RESEARCH WORK OF THE YEAR 2023”
Last academic year, our teacher also participated in the first International Professional Research Competition “TEACHER OF THE YEAR 2022” and was also awarded a first degree diploma.
Your professional life is devoted to teaching your favorite subject, physics. Once you have linked your destiny with this science, you have been fruitfully and very successfully working in your chosen field for many years and have earned great respect in our friendly team!
We asked Iskakova G.M. to briefly tell us about her next job.
My research work, said Gulyaim Mindugalievna, is called “The Mission of a Teacher. Dialogue of Cultures”. This research is the result of many months of hard work. Understanding the creative heritage of the greatest scientist and defender of Russian culture D.S. Likhachev and the founder of Kazakh linguistics and literary criticism, scientist, reformer of national writing, poet, publicist, prominent public figure and politician Akhmet Baitursynov allows us to understand that being so different scientists both stylistically and “epoch-making”, their works contain enormous spiritual and moral potential, that can serve the modern generation as a guide in finding ways for modern pedagogy to overcome the crisis in matters of educating the younger generation.
Ideas by D.S. Likhachev and Akhmet Baitursynov echo the creative activity and aspiration of many progressive people of our time, expressed in ideals, demands, in the spiritual dominant of society, which includes all processes, including education, in its sphere of influence. Today, the 10 commandments of Academician Likhachev can serve as a theoretical basis for the content of moral education for pedagogical science and for society as a whole:
- “Don’t kill and don’t start a war.
- Do not think of your people as the enemy of other nations.
- Do not steal or misappropriate your brother’s labor.
- Seek only the truth in science and do not use it for evil or for self-interest.
- Respect the thoughts and feelings of your brothers.
- Honor your parents and ancestors and preserve and honor everything they created.
- Honor nature as your mother and helper.
- Let your work and thoughts be the work and thought of a free creator, and not a slave.
- Let all living things live, let all imaginable things be thought.
- Let everything be free, for everything is born free.”