Code – 6B01506
Qualification: Bachelor of Education in the educational program 6B01506 “Geography”
List of qualifications and positions.
Additional education teacher, methodologist, head of departments, etc. in out-of-school educational organizations, environmental and school local history circles;
Junior (senior) researcher;
Expert on the problems of nature protection, nature management, population, etc.;
Engineer in monitoring systems for the natural environment, employees of environmental organizations, in tourism, local history and environmental institutions, etc.
Sphere of professional activity.
education (a teacher of geography at a secondary school, lyceum, gymnasium, college, regardless of the form of ownership);
management (departments of education and infrastructure, akimats and planning bodies, organizations of industries and service sectors, nature protection and ecology);
science (research and design organizations in the following fields: geography, geology, ecology, cartography, hydrology, seismology, soil geography, etc.);
Objects of professional activity.
Secondary, secondary specialized and professional educational institutions,
sphere of management,
hydrometeorological and tourist stations,
out-of-school educational institutions, etc.
Subjects of professional activity.
Education; educational activities; office activities; scientific and methodological activities; laboratory activities; cartographic activities; managerial activities.
Types of professional activity.
teaching and educative;
educational and technological;
organizational and managerial.
Functions of professional activity.
Standard tasks of professional activity.
In the field of educational activities:
- training and development of students, organization of the process of education and upbringing, design and management of the pedagogical process,
diagnostics, correction, forecasting of the results of pedagogical activity;
- conducting classes in general educational institutions;
- implementation of methodological knowledge and applied skills in a specific situation;
In the field of educative activities:
- implementation of educational work in accordance with the laws, principles, educational mechanisms of the pedagogical process;
- implementation of educational work taking into account the values of “Mangilik El” and the main directions of the program “Rukhani zhangyru”;
- planning and implementation of educational work in the context of the updated content of education;
- implementation of technology for the development of critical thinking in the educational process;
- selection and use of various forms and methods of education and training of students in extracurricular work in geography;
- application of a differentiated approach to teaching, taking into account the special educational needs and individual capabilities of students;
- tolerance in relations with students, colleagues and parents.
In the field of educational and technological activities:
- introduction of modern innovative pedagogical technologies that meet international educational standards;
- use in the educational process of a point-rating system for assessing educational achievements in the academic discipline “Geography”;
- planning and organization of the educational process in general educational institutions of assessment according to the relevant criteria, in order to achieve the goals and analyze the results obtained;
- introduction of techniques, methods and technologies for the development of high-level critical thinking in geography lessons;
- creation of conditions for optimal interaction of students with the information educational environment, electronic educational resources;
- organizing the process of searching and processing geographic information using information and communication tools and learning technologies.
In the field of social and pedagogical activity:
- creating favorable conditions and providing pedagogical support for the development and education of students;
- Ensuring equal access to education for all students, taking into account special educational needs and individual opportunities.
In the field of experimental research activities:
- use of various forms and methods of research activities;
- study and generalization of best practices in research activities;
- conducting pedagogical experiments with the introduction of their results in the educational process.
In the field of organizational and managerial activities:
- possession of the skills of independent collection, systematization and analysis of organizational and managerial information and critical evaluation of managerial decisions and the results of their implementation;
determination of ways to organize and conduct the educational process;
- organization of the pedagogical process in geography at the modern didactic and scientific level.
Directions of professional activity.
- educational (pedagogical) – upbringing, training, development and formation of personality;
- management of the pedagogical process of an educational institution; diagnostics, correction, forecasting of the results of pedagogical activity;
- study, generalization, dissemination of advanced innovative experience in the field of education.
The content of professional activity
- high-quality organization and management of the pedagogical process;
- orientation towards active mastering by students of ways of cognitive activity, personal significance of education;
- orientation of the entire educational process to the student’s personality, ensuring the possibility of his self-disclosure and self-realization;
• application of various pedagogical technologies, creation of favorable conditions for self-education and professional orientation of students.