Jurisprudence (scientific and pedagogical direction)
Purpose of the educational program
Training of highly qualified lawyers to meet the staffing needs of law enforcement agencies, public authorities, judicial and law enforcement systems, organizations of all forms of ownership, training, taking into account the prospects for the state and legal development of the country, highly qualified personnel with high moral and moral qualities, capable of independent thinking, implementation of scientific and research, scientific and pedagogical, administrative and law enforcement activities.
List of qualifications and positions of graduates
- Teacher (assistant) of a higher educational institution;
- Lecturer in special educational institutions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the National Security Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Anti-Corruption Service, and the Economic Investigation Service;
- Junior researcher at scientific research institutes operating under law enforcement agencies;
- Employee and specialist of the prosecutor’s office, internal affairs, anti-corruption service, economic investigation service; judicial system specialist; legal adviser; advocate; notary; mediator; lawyer in the field of Kazakhstani and international law; personnel service specialist; civil servant, court administration specialist, law enforcement and government officer; specialist of justice bodies, local executive and representative bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Sphere of professional activity
Protection, provision, a guarantee of observance of the legitimate rights and interests of the state, individuals and legal entities arising in the legal sphere, development and implementation of legal norms, ensuring law and order; teaching activities in the field of legal education. Qualification level according to the NQF – 7.
Objects of professional activity
- organization of professional legal education, regardless of the form of ownership and departmental subordination;
- higher education institutions;
- law enforcement agencies;
- representative bodies;
- executive and state authorities and administrations;
- state and non-state enterprises;
- research institutes.
Subjects of professional activity
– organization of training and education of students using innovative psychological and pedagogical methods and means;
– organization of research activities of undergraduates in the framework of the educational process of the university;
– activities of authorized and local executive bodies to support innovative processes in the management of the educational system.