Physics – informatics
Code – 6B01528
Qualification: Bachelor of Education in the educational program “6B01528 Physics – Informatics”
List of qualifications and positions
– Teacher. High school teacher
– Teacher. College teacher
Sphere of professional activity
– organization of the educational process in educational institutions;
– education and development of children and young students in general educational institutions, educational institutions and centers;
– the science;
– organizations, institutions and enterprises associated with the use of physical and information research methods.
Objects of professional activity
– educational institutions of state and non-state funding, schools, lyceums, gymnasiums, colleges, educational institutions of technical and vocational education;
– organizations of science: scientific, research centers in the field of physics, computer science and teaching methods;
– management organizations: government authorities, departments of education;
– organizations of various forms of ownership, using physical and information methods of research in their work.
Subjects of professional activity:
– the educational process in the unity of its value-target guidelines, content, methods, forms and results;
– research, innovation, information and analytical activities in the field of physics and informatics;
– technological process of design, implementation of physical research methods;
– education of students using innovative pedagogical methods and means, teaching physics and computer science;
– goals, objectives, content, forms of organization of training and education;
– implementation of the requirements of state regulatory documents in the field of education, the concepts of Education Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
– personality-oriented process of education.
Types of professional activity:
– educational – training and development of students, organization of the process of education and upbringing, design and management of the pedagogical process, diagnostics, correction, prediction of the results of pedagogical activity;
-socio-pedagogical – creating favorable conditions and providing humanitarian and pedagogical support for the full life, education and development of students;
– research – organization and conduct of scientific research in the field of physics and informatics;
– organizational and methodological – the study, generalization and dissemination of the experience of innovative learning.
Functions of professional activity:
– implementation of pedagogical and educational activities, including the use of modern pedagogical and information technologies;
– conducting scientific research in the chosen direction and related industries;
– participation at all stages of design, implementation and maintenance of the results of scientific research;
– effective use of information and communication technologies on a scientific basis for organizing one’s own work and self-study.
Standard tasks of professional activity:
– implementation of the process of teaching physics and computer science in accordance with the educational program;
– design and management of the educational process of students;
– diagnostic, corrective, communicative, methodical work in the conditions of using modern pedagogical and information and communication technologies;
– research work in the field of physics and informatics;
– conducting experimental studies and processing the results;
– organization of the technological process of production and processing of information resources using communication tools and technologies.
– planning of educational material;
– preparation for teaching the topic of physics and informatics courses;
– preparation and conduct of various types of classes in accordance with the learning objectives (studying new material with the organization of students’ activities in the “creation” and application of knowledge in the field of physics and computer science; teaching methods for solving problems in physics and computer science; teaching methods for solving applied problems; teaching practical actions, learning to generalize and systematize knowledge);
– diagnostics of educational achievements of trainees.
Areas of professional activity:
– educational work;
– pedagogical work;
– educative work.
Content of professional activity:
– organization and implementation of pedagogical activities
– high-quality organization of the educational process and orientation to the active development of the methods of cognitive activity by the student, the personal significance of education;
– orientation of training to the personality of the student, ensuring the possibility of his self-disclosure, self-realization;
– the use of various technologies of training and education, the main purpose of which is to involve talented and capable children in creative activities;
– creation of favorable conditions for self-education and professional orientation of students.