Code – 6B01519
Qualification: Bachelor of Education in the educational program “6B01519 Physics”
List of qualifications and positions
– Teacher. High school teacher
– Teacher. College teacher
Sphere of professional activity
– designing the educational process in educational institutions;
– education and development of children and young students in general educational institutions, educational institutions and centres;
– the science;
– organizations, institutions and enterprises associated with the use of physical research methods.
Objects of professional activity
– educational institutions of state and non-state funding, schools, lyceums, gymnasiums, colleges, educational institutions of technical and vocational education;
– organizations of science: scientific, research centres in the field of physics and teaching methods;
– management organizations: government authorities, departments of education;
– organizations of various forms of ownership that use physical research methods in their work.
Subjects of professional activity
– the educational process in the unity of its value-target guidelines, content, methods, forms and results;
– research, innovation, information and analytical activities in the field of physics and teaching methods;
– the technological process of design, and implementation of physical research methods;
– education of students using innovative pedagogical methods and means, teaching physics;
– goals, objectives, content, forms of organization of training and education;
– implementation of the requirements of state regulatory documents in the field of education, the concepts of Education Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
– a personality-oriented process of education.
Types of professional activity
-socio-pedagogical – creating favourable conditions and providing humanitarian and pedagogical support for the full life, education and development of students;
– educational – training and development of students, organization of the process of education and upbringing, design and management of the pedagogical process, diagnostics, correction, prediction of the results of pedagogical activity;
– research – organization and conduct of scientific research in the field of physics and teaching methods;
– organizational and methodological – the study, generalization and dissemination of the experience of innovative learning.
Functions of professional activity
– implementation of pedagogical and educational activities, including the use of modern pedagogical and information technologies;
– conducting scientific research in the chosen direction and related industries;
– participation at all stages of design, implementation and maintenance of the results of scientific research;
– effective use of information and communication technologies on a scientific basis for organizing one’s work and self-study.
Standard tasks of professional activity:
-design and management of the educational process of students;
-diagnostic, corrective, communicative, methodical work in the conditions of using modern pedagogical and information and communication technologies;
– research work in the field of physics and teaching methods;
– conducting experimental studies and processing the results;
– organization of the technological process of production and processing of information resources using communication tools and technologies.
Areas of professional activity
– educational work;
– pedagogical work;
– educative work.
The content of the professional activity
– high-quality organization and management of the educational process and orientation towards the active development of the methods of cognitive activity by the student, the personal significance of education;
– orientation of training to the personality of the student, ensuring the possibility of his self-disclosure, and self-realization;
– the use of various technologies of training and education, the main purpose of which is to involve talented and capable children in creative activities;
– the creation of favourable conditions for self-education and professional orientation of students.