Qualification: Bachelor in Information and Communication Technologies in the educational program 6В06108 Information Systems
List of qualifications and positions
Specialist of the highest qualification level without category;
Specialist of the highest qualification level of the second category;
Specialist of the highest qualification level of the first category.
Qualification characteristics of the graduate of the educational program.
Sphere of professional activity
Objects of professional activity
Organizations of various forms of ownership that develop, implement and operate information systems in various areas of human activity.
Subjects of professional activity.
Mathematical, informational, software, linguistic, technical and organizational and legal support of information systems, including technologies for designing, developing, implementing, maintaining and operating them.
Types of professional activity.
- design and engineering;
- production and technological;
- organizational and managerial;
Functions of professional activity.
- providing software and hardware protection.
Standard tasks of professional activity.
- design and development of various components of information systems and information systems in general;
- installation, configuration and administration of databases of information systems;
- maintenance of information, software, technical, organizational and legal support of information systems and their elements.
Directions of professional activity.
- development, implementation and operation of information retrieval systems;
- development, implementation and operation of information management systems.
- development, implementation and operation of expert systems;
- development, implementation and operation of information and organizational systems.
Content of professional activity
- creation of components of information systems, production of programs and software complexes;
- testing and debugging software complexes of information systems;
- installation, configuration and administration of network services of computer networks;
- certification of objects of professional activity;
- organizational and managerial activity;
- project management for the creation, implementation and maintenance of information systems;
- choice of technology, tools for organizing the process of development and implementation of objects of professional activity;
- organization of individual stages of the professional development of objects of professional activity with a given quality within a given period;
- training of personnel within the framework of a pleasant organization of the process of developing objects of professional activity;
- design and development activities:
- development of requirements and specifications for individual components of objects of professional activity based on the analysis of user requests, domain models and the capabilities of technical means;
- designing the architecture of information system components;
- design of human-machine interface of hardware-software complexes;
• design of mathematical, linguistic, informational, technical support of information systems based on modern design methods, tools and technologies, including the use of computer-aided design systems.